Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The ZZZZZZZ's

It is almost 2pm. I think the day has strolled along and I can't think of the last time that I was so tired. Baaaam!!! So chemo has finally begun its toll. I am watching as our aid helps with the students. Its loud in here, but incredible. They are learning about the difference (subtraction) as they play banker. I should be so excited, but I am so tired. At this point I am tired of being tired....and its no where close to "hitting the hay" time! I have felt the nausea off and on too, but for the most part, it has been ok.
I know I can keep this up. It is worth it as I continue to visualize the Sutent attacking the tumors. Did I mention that the tumors no longer have names? A sweet friend of mine said that in naming them, you give energy - existence - power. No way are these guys getting anymore of that!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am amazed by your strength and encouraging spirit. Praying for you and your family! Love and miss you.