Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling


Some days are good and some days are not so good. Yesterday was not so good, but today is better. I am 14 days into my Sutent. Still visualizing the attack against my tumors. Yesterday was a day of nausea amongst other things but today is better. You know that feeling you get after you have been feeling so sick and all of a sudden you feel better??? I have that feeling now. Its almost like a high that you get....full of peace and happiness. I can relax. I am happy. I don't like how sad I feel when the medicine makes me feel sick that day. Only 13 more days!!!

I am thankful for my team at school....not just my amazing 1st grade team, but my whole team. I don't know what I would do if they didn't look out for me! I am thankful for my mommy in law who sent me one of those funny snuggly things that you have being seeing on those info-mercials lately. Its pretty cool......and snuggly. I am thankful for my dad who keeps calling me to make sure I am okay and that I am checking my blood-pressure daily. I am thankful that the school nurse does that for me!!! Go Mary! I am thankful for my "back-yard" neighbor for whom I have no idea what I would do without her love and kindness. Her boyfriend is pretty amazing too...he even washed my car the other day! And lastly....Sean. He is doing well. He is having to put up with me. He does so well with the days of ups and downs. He is truly amazing. He makes me laugh. He makes me eat. He makes sure I take my medicine. He checks on me all the time just to make sure I am alive and kicking. He makes me feel loved.

Carpe Diem! Go out there and hug that person that you have been meaning to hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hugging you right now...can you feel it :) I am glad you are feeling better. Thinking of you often!!

Anonymous said...

I pray for you each and every single day!! Keep smiling!! You are a true inspiration!! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!

Love,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amazing me . . . YOU ARE AMAZING! And even though we don't get to chat every day . . . please know you are never far from my thoughts and always in my heart. LY. Rachel