Saturday, April 18, 2009

Positive Singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Good Morning! Even in the rain, it's a good morning....
Feeling good today.
A good friend, Lica, sent me this the other day and I really think its something everyone should see if you haven't already.

Talk about Positivity is Power.

Speaking of......the Relay for Life event is this coming Friday, the 24th. If you haven't visited the site and you want to sign up for team Positivity is Power 2 or to make a donation to either Positivity is Power, Positivity is Power 2, or to buy a luminaria; please go to http://www.relaygalveston.com/. The deadline to do this on Tuesday the 21st. They have asked me to speak at the event and begin the reading of the luminarias. I am honored. I just have to tell my story. I think I can do that and if I picture everyone to be 6 or 7 like my first grade class, I think I'll do fine.

So, we are into week five of Sutent. I am truly feeling good. I don't think you would ever know if you saw me. The pain and nausea is so infrequent and I am doing a pretty good job staying on a schedule...something I've never been super at. Eating is nothing exciting these days...same cereal in the morning, same PB & J sandwich for lunch, and something different but safe for dinner. Its worth it though! I think that helps a lot and so does all the rest I am getting too. I don't see Dr. B until the 12th and I am hoping that I will be feeling as well as I do now so that I won't need to take any breaks.

Love and thanks to all!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Got to your new blog site. Glad that you are feeling good. I think that they have chosen the perfect person speak at the event. I know that you will do a great job. Hope to see you and Sean soon.

Love,
Vickie L.