Monday, October 26, 2009

Feeling Fine

Days of rain and I am still feeling good. No headaches or tummy aches or nausea. No sleepless nights or special diets.
I am feeling good. These past two weeks I have not been on the chemo because I really needed to stop, take a break, and let myself heal. Months of this every day can really start to wear on you. My poor feet were beginning to take a toll too. One might also agree that work, art classes, tutoring after school, and volunteering might make this harder on me too. One may wonder how I have any time for Sean or my friends and family. They come first. Then work. Then everything else. Though if you know me I know that means I have seemed to have left myself out of the picture again. I really do better though, not focusing on myself too much. Yes, I know I need to take care of myself. And I do. I accept help too when needed. So this break has been most positive.

I would be lying if I said I was looking forward to starting chemo again on Sunday. BUT I am looking forward to targeting those little monsters and letting the medicine work its magic.

I do not have a date set on when I am to have tests and results. Dr. B is out of the country until the end of this week. I will keep you posted.


Thank you so so so much for your continuous prayers. It helps keep me going when I am not feeling my best.


Rain or Shine - CARPE DIEM!!

No comments: